A Conference Series For and About Highly and Profoundly Gifted Children
Keynote: Aimee Yermish
About BIQ: Since 2001, hundreds of teachers, parents, children, and young adults have gathered together in and around Boston, Chicago, Seattle & Washington DC, for wonderfully enriching weekends. The Beyond IQ conference is a multifaceted experience including workshops, keynotes, activities for kids and/or grownups, and networking. We will be returning to some of these areas and seeking to go to new ones in 2013-2014 for more exciting and educational events.
About GCP: In 2015-16, we expect to resume sending out a quarterly newsletter and presenting relevant blogs. We are working on a one week summer family camp as well as a series of evening talks in various parts of the country, exploring different aspects of giftedness.
With special thanks to the Arisia Science Fiction Convention for loan of materials for our children's program again this year.
And thanks to all who came to Beyond IQ Boston 2015!!
Interested in becoming involved with our 2016 conferences? Please drop us a line!
National Links of Interest
- Association for the Education of Gifted Underachieving Students
- Uniquely Gifted - Resources for Gifted/Special Needs Children
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
- Davidson Institute for Talent Development
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Hoagies' Gifted: Conferences
- Hoagies' Gifted Education Page
- Learning Unlimited
- New England Conference on Gifted and Talented Education
- Massachusetts Association for Gifted Education
- New Hampshire Association for Gifted Education
- Gifted Resource Center of New England
- MIT Educational Studies Program
- Learning Unlimited
Media Policy: Gifted Conference Planners does not provide media passes nor arrange for interviews with conference presenters or participants. As such, the media will not be allowed inside the conference location. If parents are contacted by the media, and choose to speak to them, they may make arrangements to meet at their hotel or other location in the area.